Book an appointment to organise a free quote 1300 551 251
Need to have your floors installed professionally? Contact Us
25 year structural integrity warranty
25 year finish and wear warranty
As bamboo is a natural product, variations of colour will occur.
These warranties, which begin from the date purchases, apply to products used in dry, residential applications.
Finish and wear warranty: we warrant that the finished surface will not peel off or wear through for the indicated warranty period from the date of purchase.
Structural integrity warranty: we warrant that these solid bamboo products, in their original manufactured conditions, are free from defect in material and workmanship, including assembling dimension and grading.
These warranties DO NOT COVER damages or defects resulting from or in any way attributing to:
- Improper storage, handling or installation of the products.
- Abuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, abnormal use or misuse, negligence, corrosive chemicals and any other unintended uses.
- Failure due to structural changes in the sub-floor, the settling of buildings or uneven sub-floor that has not been adequately levelled.
- Variations in colour, markings, patterns, fading or darkening that are naturally occurring or developed over time.
- Dents or scratches.
- Separations between boards caused by expansion and contraction during seasonal and temperature changes.
- Installation or use of flooring with visible defects.
Products determined to have any possible defect by person doing the installation should be returned to us for inspection and possible replacement PRIOR TO INSTALLATION.
Bamboo Floors should be installed in a occupied area protected from direct sunlight /heat and where heating and cooling systems are in use to control extreme differences in temperature and humidity levels All questions of product quality are to be addressed prior to installation. Installation implies acceptance.
THE WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE, ONLY EXTENDING TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE FLOOR.